There have got to be some laughs, right?

Want to hear/see some funny names? I know there is a cultural element here, but I'll take humor wherever it strikes me.
Sha-na, pronounced Shadashna.
This is for real. On a birth billboard from our fair city, I hear. Middle name:Guy. First name: y'hansum

I had some fun this week when I found an Anne Geddes doll for a dollar at a garage sale. I thought it was kind of snugly, but I knew Jaret's aversion to animal/plant babies and got a vision of him finding that doll on his pillow at night. I laughed harder imagining that than I have laughed in months. Dollar well spent. :) he wasn't thrilled, but Faye thinks it's cute. :)

Comments

leah said…
Oh this makes me smile. Laughter really is the best medicine, isn't it? :)
Love that doll story - so funny!! And I love the name Guy...but not combined with y'hansum! lol

My prayers continue for you!
sandra said…
Nick said you will probably soon see something along the lines of . (pronounced Dot)😊
T and M said…
That Anne geddes doll story makes me laugh! The perfect prank : )
Jacki said…
So funny!! Thanks for the laughs!!

Popular Posts