Family moments

This past weekend we went to my parents. Mom invited us because grandma was coming. It was good to be there with everyone (minus Chris) and spend a little time with grandma, which doesn't happen too often. Faye and Dad spent quite a bit of time together in the living room Saturday evening. These sweet pictures were snapped in a moment when he got her to snuggle. I think she was getting tired.
Mom impressively made all kinds of good food, as usual, including a birthday cake for me. :)

The next day was my birthday, and here's the clan-super excited that we have a reason for a party.
And here's the funny little quack that I spend the afternoons with. I can't say how often she makes me laugh. She came out to the car with these glasses on, a ukulele in one hand, and a book in the other. These shots were taken at the library and really don't do the getup justice at all. But you get a little glimpse of the idea.

Comments

Pam said…
She is such a hoot, Shar. Your pictures of her always make me laugh. Loved the ones of Brian and Faye, too. So sweet.

Love,
Aunt Pam
Sandra said…
so wonderful to see you. I think your mom needs to invite you girls out more often...this is how I get to see you and Rach:). And I LOVE IT!!!
smw said…
i'm glad you are enjoying her pictures, aunt pam. :)

and sandra, i'm glad we got to see you, too! it seems like mom is coordinating things for us often, but they just don't always bring us to church there. we should get you guys out here!
Mark and Tricia said…
Hey Shar! It's so great to keep up with you through your blog! Your kids are getting so big and they are adorable!!
smw said…
hey tricia!! how great to 'hear' from you!! i've got to figure out a way to be in contact.
T and M said…
i love the pic of you with your kids and your bday presents. Your kids do look VERY excited for a party! how fun ( :
Jacki said…
I'm with Sandra, i'm up for you coming as often as possible (but like you said, we do get together, just not always on Sundays.)

CUTE pictures!!
Cute pics and Happy Birthday to you, Shar!
Heidi said…
Looks and sounds like such fun times. Your little Faye is such a hoot! So cute! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Popular Posts