Fun with Boxes

My cousin Roxy and her family came out a couple weeks ago and spent the weekend with us. It was great to have them here, and she gave me two gifts to thank me. Then a few days later, a box came in the mail for the kids. Each one had their own present inside. And really fun stuff, too. Smith had an Usborne Volcano Kit, Avi had a knitting kit, and Faye had pink bath paint bubbles and a sticker book. It made for a really fun family night. I spent time trying to help Avi knit, and we made a volcano together. I told Jaret that I want to be like Roxy. :)
Another package we got came in this huge box. It afforded a good half hour of pleasant play time for these two together. And that's saying quite a bit at this point in their lives.

Comments

Jacki said…
This is crazy!! Roxy sounds just like Aunt Pam, and it is amazing!
Christen Leigh said…
Yay a post! What fun pictures. That does sound like Aunt Pam...... :)

Popular Posts