Easter Memories













This truly atrocious picture is the starting point for my words about this post. Jaret was the hero of our Easter (and yes i realize how ridiculous it is that I'm just now writing about it, but that's life around here lately...). I was SO SO exhausted (is it possible to have darker bags under ones eyes than this?):

I told him nothing eastery was going to happen from my efforts, so he went out and got stuff for an Easter egg hunt, got an Easter dinner from Bob Evans, and helped the kids paint eggs after all that. He was rather tired from running the whole show by the end, but the kids had a great time.

Comments

Heidi said…
Love your kids! They are too cute. And before I read your comment about your picture, I thought, 'Wow, Shar is so pretty!'
I would love to look that good when I have bags under my eyes. Love you!
Tami said…
Oh shar, you crack me up! I actually don't think that's an atrocious picture! You are one of the most naturally beautiful people I personally know. Love you!
Jacki said…
Such cute and good pictures!

and Shar, yes i have definitely seen darker circles under eyes, in fact, if you hadn't said that, i don't think i would have even noticed anything. You are a funny girl!!
Anonymous said…
What a fun, festive post!

And I, too, had been thinking what a pretty picture it was of you before I read your comment!:) (although I do relate to dark circle woes-- a family trait, I fear!)

Popular Posts