Funny words by Faye

"I want to have a combomation wif you." (conversation with)

Sitting and 'reading' the Bible to Pierce, "and God cawated the wald and the sky and Pee-us (Pierce), the most fantast... fantastaful fing God cawated."

"What if I told some one 'you're ugly'?"
"That wouldn't be nice."
"Maybe they would say,"'YOU are ugly' to me."
"Maybe."
"Then God would BANISH them."
"Would God banish you?"
"No!... Because I wouldn't say that mean thing."

One day Faye was out playing with her little friend Abby. They are both little spit fires, and I could hear Abby outside screaming and crying through the closed door. Faye was soon stomping in looking like a storm cloud. She walked in and slammed the door and said, very angrily, "Do you HEAR that woman?!!!"

Comments

T and M said…
that little Faye is quite the girl ( :
Ashley Baner said…
Super cute! Elle was looking at your picture and thought that you and Avia were sisters! :)
Jacki said…
I love you, Faye!!!
Wee said…
Faye, you are SO funny! :)
teresa said…
she's a funny, spunky girl. glad you are writing her sayings down! this little woman makes me laugh.
Christen Leigh said…
Haha oh Faye. :) By the way, I have been meaning to say ever since Tuesday that the meal was DELICIOUS!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. :) It also served as part of our dinner last night, and since it has been a busy week and I have been very lazy in the food prep. dept., it was much appreciated. :) Love you lots!
Carmen O. said…
LOL! Love the thing with Abby. Hilarious!

Popular Posts