My Fayfie Again

"Mom, cook snake for dinner tonight."

Had been outside with her friend, when she came in all upset. "I need to change some things... I'm coming in because I need to change some stuff." "What kinds of things are you needing to change?" I ask. (Imagining that she wanted to change her clothes, which she enjoys doing 5 times a day. I couldn't understand why she was upset about it, though.) "I need to change some things. Like my attitude. And things like that. Because i want to be a girl who loves Jesus." Such a funny, sweet little thing.


Comments

emilykate said…
Ha, Dev & I cracked up at this. Such a funny girl.
megs @ whadusay said…
I LOVE Faye Stories!!!
Leslie Ringger said…
now THAT's pretty cute :)
Christen Leigh said…
Hehe what a silly gal!
Jacki said…
do you have any idea where she came up with "cooking snake"?? :-)

Popular Posts