Loving

Hello! It’s been forever! I am currently in the car with very little to occupy me-perfect time to post!

I’m loving-
SPRING BREAK!!!! I feel like about end of February, the preschoolers I teach began to act like it was the end of the school year. Lots of struggles to keep it together and focus. So glad we all get a break!

I’m sure this is old news to most everyone, but I am loving “The Happy Hour” with Jamie Ivey podcast. I tried it several years ago and, for whatever reason, really didn’t like it. But in the past couple weeks I tried it again, and it has been SO good. Such hope, redemption and trust represented in the stories.

Which leads me to my last and biggest: Jesus. I wish words could capture His great love for us. The prayer on my heart is that the magnitude of what I've been forgiven and how I am loved will sink deep into my heart and spill out all over my life. Love Him so.

What are you enjoying and thinking about lately?

❤️ Happy Good Friday!

Comments

Was so excited to see a post from you pop up on my feed!

T and M said…
I am loving Spring Break as well! A day with few plans is so great. Today my kids were playing in really creative ways and it was so fun to see what they came up with and enjoy not having to go barely anywhere. I also love the Happy Hour...her miniseries "if you only knew" was also good...I missed one or two of those that I want to go back and listen too. I have her new book from the library and it hingbto read it. And...Jesus. He is so good to us. He is so beautiful! Psalm 27:4 one thing!!
Love you and always enjoy catching up, online or otherwise : )

Popular Posts