New courage

As the title suggests, I've found new courage to write more often. Over the past few months I had begun worrying that people thought of me as a negative and annoying person. But while chatting with several friends and loved ones about this concern, many of them comforted me with assurances that they have never thought that of me. I fear there may have been a few stray souls who weren't able to summon up a shocked, "NEVER!", but enough did that I feel I can write without annoying the masses who follow this captivating blog.

So hold onto your hats. We might take off!

Comments

megs @ whadusay said…
I love the certainty the word might brings to that last sentance. All I can say is...

Go Sharlin, Go Sharlin, Go, Go, Go Sharlin!!!!
Rebekah said…
You can do it Shar! :D

Popular Posts