Halloween (only a tad late)

On Halloween, Rach had a Bible characters costume party. Since I'm a female, I was thinking very literally about all the female character options. It seemed that they all would look alike, and since Rach was going to be some one Egyptian (my first thought) I settled on Lydia, seller of purple, so at least there was some identifying point. I'm embarrassed to say that I was sadly the LEAST creative/original/non-literal person at the party. Sigh. Here's everyone else's great ideas.


Steph and Phil were a camel trying to fit through the eye of a needle. A funny little display. :)Leslie, being very creative and artistic as the burning bush.
Jason and Rach as Joseph and his egyptian wife.
Jaret and me. He was Sisera (note the tent peg).
Stu was a 'shephard' (read: he didn't want to dress up and found a rod in the yard) and Daish was a sheep.
Jon and Amy: Daniel and a lion.
Chris was one of the ten virgins, and in my opinion, the belle of the ball.

The tree in the Garden of Eden with the apple. (very creative!!)
Bobbing for apples

Comments

Sandra said…
looks like such a fun time!!! Love the creativity of the group.
Christen Leigh said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christen Leigh said…
Fun post!

You are sweet, but honestly I'm still cringing at my choice of costume description...... :)

Love you lots! This weekend was a blast.....kaboom.
Daish said…
I would agree with your comment about Chris being the belle of the ball. :)

Popular Posts