The kids I spend my days with

I just love 'em.





Comments

Jacki said…
awwww :-).
Faye looks so grown up!!! i know we've said that the past few times we've seen her, but she really does.

it is fun to see cozy pictures of them at home.
Christen Leigh said…
I my word these kids are SOOO stinking cute!! Faye's hair is so messy and adorable. She does look distressingly old....before we know it they're all going to be old and boring! ;)

Love ya-- good talking today.
Jacki said…
how is Avi doing? I'm missing her! :-)

i need to write to them.
Jami said…
They are precious. Is that really FAYE?! I can't believe how old she looks. I miss you guys!!
megs @ whadusay said…
Man, Faye is looking so much older than the last time I saw her. Why do they have to grow up so fast. sniff. sniff.

:)
Heidi said…
I agree Faye does look so grown up. I think it's that her hair looks so much longer. What adoreable sweet kids you have!
Sandra said…
super precious kids shar. Faye looks like she is a super cuddly girl. Is she?? Makes me just want to pick her up and squeeze on her in that first picture. To cute.
Ashton said…
Such adorable pictures! You guys make very cute kids.:)

Ashton
Jane said…
Thanks for sharing. Very sweet. Smith looked just like that, laying on the floor "reading" a book in the baby room last Sunday when I peeked in looking for Aviah. I have really been enjoying her sitting with me on Sunday afternoons.
T and M said…
i love that pic of smith and faye reading together. glad you are enjoying your days with your kiddos ( :
Daish said…
What cute pictures. :) I love those kids too.

Popular Posts