Catching up

Today I received a book that I made of my blog to scrapbook our family's life. After turning the first year and a half into a book, I'm now deteremined to put more pictures up. So I have more catching up to do. Not just Christmas.

These first couple of pictures are how I found the kids' room one afternoon. They had turned their space into a little shop. :)
Need some undies?
The cheery shop keepers
These next pictures were taken when we went to the house we are hoping/planning to buy and showed it to the kids.
These would be our neighbors across the yard and stream.
The house on the back side
In the driveway
The woods!

A field next door


A tire swing, which is already much loved.



At this point I am so sick of showing our house that I almost feel like I just want to quit. So it's been nice to revisit these pictures and remember what we are working towards!

Comments

Tami said…
wow shar!!! i love the house!!! that's beautiful and what great property!!!
Jacki said…
What interesting pictures. i'm impressed with the store. It makes me smile. Qhite the "displayers" :-).

The kids' pictures are sooo precious. i want to reach through and squeeze them!

And the yard and house ones are great, too.
megs @ whadusay said…
Shar - That house looks amazing! Oh, I hope your house sells soon!

I want to see your blog book when we come out, I've been thinking about doing one of those...
Nichole said…
the house looks so neat! i sure hope things work out for you to get it. the shots of the kids turned out well - a few of them look professional :)
Marla said…
Sharlin,
What a beautiful property. I will be praying that your house sells.
Jami said…
LOVE the house Shar! That's exciting!! Hopefully that will happen soon. :)
Wee said…
The pictures of your kids and their little shop made me smile. My girls are always doing that same thing! In fact, just the other day I finally took down all their price tags that have been taped to the closet door for weeks (since the store's been "closed" for some time now =)). Loved the property with your house. Will pray that it all works out.
Rebekah said…
the house and property look perfect!! I pray that your house can sell soon so you can buy it and move in and enjoy it!

Love you and miss you.
Heidi said…
Shar, I the house is BEAUTIFUL!! It's good to see, because it helps have a visual for what we are praying for, and reminds us more often when we can share in your hope. love you!
T and M said…
Shar, I'm sure you know how cute that house is. ( : The pergola on the porch looks beautiful.

Hoping your house sells soon ( :
Jane said…
Ditto to everybody else, but what I'm most interested in is the book that you got of your blog. Please tell me about it when you see me sometime. I know I can learn so much from you--Like how to make my blog look prettier. Love you!
Daish said…
Shar, I hate that house. It's terribly ugly.
(Did I make you laugh?) I'm pretty funny, huh.

Popular Posts