The day after thanksgiving

It's a family tradition with Jaret's side of the family to go cut a Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving, if we're all around. It's always freezing, but fun. This year we were around, and so we went and got all our decorating up the same weekend.



Warmth over fashion

Cutting our tree


Stu cutting their tree
Stu #1 and #2
Dad decided to pretend that the tree fell on him. Some of the little ones were a little worried. :)



Heading out


Riding back to the barn on the 'train'

Comments

Wee said…
Those are great, Shar! What a neat family tradition! I love the ones with Brace under the tree!
Heidi said…
That looks like such a fun time. They have a cut your own tree here too. Jarod did it when he was single, but we have not yet. It makes me want to do it next year.
Christen Leigh said…
Aw what fun! The pictures of Brace are hilarious. :)

Hey, did I tell you the other day that I'm going to be in Leo for part of this weekend? I hope I can see you guys!
Daish said…
Not sure what we would have done without your guys' stuff to keep us warm. I'm not sure what I was thinking...oh wait, I wasn't thinking.
T and M said…
these are fun pics and I laughed out loud at the one of brace under the tree ( : what a neat tradition.

Popular Posts