More Christmas Cheer (a month + late)

We had our little family Christmas on Christmas Eve. Here are a few pictures of the kids waiting for the clean up to be done from supper and the fun to begin!
I love this picture of these two. It shows such sweet interaction. I love Avi's smile and adoring eyes.

The presents. Giving gifts to Avi is very gratifying. :)




Earlier in 2009 Smith asked me to knit him some elf slippers. A month or so before Christmas it dawned on me that it would be a nice gift idea, so I decided to knit something for each of them. Faye's was a pair of pig slippers (she's fanatical about pigs). Jaret thought they were adorable and had to take several pictures, so here are several views of them.



A hat that ended up being too small for Avi. I still haven't made the new item. :( I need to get on that.
Smith's elf slippers.

These next few are the only ones I have from Christmas day at Jaret's parents. :( Maybe we'll do better next year.



Comments

Rebekah said…
those slippers are so adorable!! you are so good at knitting! I need to take a refresher course from you again!

love ya,
bek
megs @ whadusay said…
I just realized I forgot to look at your blog book! Bummer. :)
T and M said…
those slippers are about the cutest things ever. And I can totally understand why smith would request elf slippers-at 26 i still think that would be a cool gift ( :
Jane said…
I'm impressed! Good job Shar. Too bad about Avi's hat being too small.
Christen Leigh said…
This makes me want to learn how to knit! Fun stuff....
Jacki said…
awwww :-) fun pictures.

Popular Posts