Faye's 3rd Birthday (the 1st of 6 catching up posts)

I wasn't up for much at Faye's birthday this year. For months she's been saying she wanted a kitty cake and a kitty birthday, so I had a kitty cake made. She wanted it to look like one of her kitty stuffed animals, so I sent the bakery a couple of pictures. It was a fun cake. Tasty, too. :)
I didn't feel up to having a bunch of people over, so I just let her have her little friend Abby over for supper and the present opening and cake. She and Abby are best little playmates. It's really cute.








Faye wearing the new PJ's from Abby.  Holding hands as they walk in the yard.  :)
Brett came home to visit Pierce, and brought this little outfit for Faye for her birthday. She was really funny to watch. Such a goon. :)

Comments

Ashley Baner said…
Reese had that same dress for Easter! I love it!
heidi said…
Can't hardly believe she is 3! So cute and so fun. Little Pierce looks so sweet in the picture of you holding him at the table.

Popular Posts