pictures








Comments

megs @ whadusay said…
O my word Shar, He is beautiful and so, so tiny!!! Congrats again, the kids looks so proud!
heidi said…
These pictures are so precious!
Nichole said…
LOVE the pictures! i especially like the one of jaret and pierce and the one of all FOUR kiddos :) congratulations!
Jacki said…
Very precious! So glad he is such a mild natured little boy. What a blessing for you with 3 other little cuties around. :-)
T and M said…
well shar, i'm sure you already know this...but he is pretty darling!

is it too soon for Indigo to lay claim to him? ( ;
Tami said…
OMW...I can't get over how beautiful he is...I canNOT wait to meet him! I'll come take a night shift for you!
emilykate said…
You have such a cute family! Hope things are going well with the transition to four!
Daish said…
Aww, I love that last picture of all of them. :) I love those kids.

Popular Posts