She's just never dull

A few more stories of late:

Faye had had an apple at lunch, and was wanting to finish what was left. She was convinced that she'd left one on the step, and someone had moved it. I told her that, "No, I'm sure it's where you left it. " She argued long and hard, not wanting to go looking for it, I assume. Finally she said, " A ghost took it." I was just starting to say that there aren't ghosts-she doesn't need more scary possibilities floating around in her head at bedtime-when she interrupted, apparently knowing what I was going to say, "It was the Holy Ghost. You know, the one we sing about."

She is forever going around holding Bibles, chapter books, etc, talking, narrating, and sometimes preaching aloud, 'reading' us these fascinating stories. Today she was talking frequently about all things 'wemanitcal' and 'wemantic'. Very seriously, of course.

Comments

Wee said…
Faye, you make me smile! I can't wait to see all that God does in you!
Rebekah said…
Shar, honestly, she just reminds me of my adorable and funny little cousin Shar as a little girl!! I love all her stories! I remember there was lots of conversations with phrases about "romantic" and "romantical" things! hehe
Tami said…
I was just going to say what Rebekah did...I'm so excited for her generation of friends and cousins for getting to have a mini "sharlin" in their life!!!! This was sooo cute!
heidi said…
I was thinking the same thing as Bek and Tam! Very funny little girl she is!
smw said…
my mom just told me that dad said that he thinks he knows where faye gets some of her ways. seriously i don't remember being so funny. how far gone seem those light hearted days. :)
teresa said…
faye's comments make me smile.

and i'm really smiling after reading your cousin's comments.

it's so womantical! grin.
Leslie Ringger said…
oh my word. that girl is so FUNNY! i love it! :)
Jacki said…
This makes me laugh! It is interesting how much God (The Holy Spirit this time :-)!)-- gets blamed for, but i imagine He smiled this time, too!!

it was great to be with you a week ago, wow, time flies!!
T and M said…
faye is such a fun girl!

Popular Posts