Back to the grindstone

Which is largely why I haven't been here. Life is pretty much in the 'moving like crazy to keep up' phase again since we're back in the school routine. We did take a trip to Florida not long ago, which will be a post all it's own. I've got a great title for it.

As for my Saving Dinner run, it ended with going to Florida, and the fact that someone else placed a hold for the book at the library, so I had to return it. I have a few other cookbooks that I want to look through, and maybe I'll post about recipes I try from them-if I find time and am inspired to do so. As of now, I'm making whatever is fast that I have the ingredients for already.

Other random thoughts consist of wondering when Pierce will ever sleep through the night and when I'll feel rested and energetic enough to exercise and be more disciplined in my eating so as to lose these last baby pounds. (Though Faye has told me that she doesn't want me to lose my baby pounds because she wants me to have more babies.) :)

So nothing exciting. Just writing to remind myself that at some point I want to catch up again.

Comments

Christen Leigh said…
Well, we all love whenever you write, but I think you have good reason not too so very often. :) Fun chatting yesterday!

Love you!
emilykate said…
I always like hearing your thoughts. :)
T and M said…
this is a fun post. and now, confession time- I believe I may be the guilty party who put a hold on the Saving Dinner book ( : I hope you really were done with it...
smw said…
that's funny, mandy. :) i'm perfectly fine with it being gone. i can always put a hold on it when i'm really motivated to try it again. :) hope it works great for you!
Leslie Ringger said…
i like that faye... and YOU too :)
smw said…
yeah, she's a spunky one, that faye. :)

Popular Posts