Insights to a little girl

"Mom, where can I go that's loud in this house?!!"

Weeping and crying after finding out her little friend next door had gotten her ears pierced, and yet she still wasn't allowed, "Mom.  I want to have a fight with you about getting my ears pierced."  WHAT?  I asked her to repeat.  Unfortunately it was what it sounded like. 

Today when retrieving a fabric sheet from a load of laundry, "I hate this stuff.  It's creepy." Me, "Why is it creepy?"  Her, "Because it's like spider webs (ripping apart into strings as she spoke) and it just APPEARS in the laundry."  :)  I explained that I put them there. :)

Comments

she says the cutest things!!
Sandra said…
haa haa now these were a bit funny. To think that she wants to have a "fight" with you kind of makes that just hilarious.

I loved these!!

Did you give your Blog a face lift? It looks different. If not, opps, I like it anyways!
Jacki said…
She is such a funny girl/woman :-)
Mouseymom said…
I LOVE it! Sounds like she would fit in quite well at our household! I love that she was ready for a fight! And SO funny that she thought the dryer sheets magically appeared! That is hysterical!!!
smw said…
yep, sandra, i did. it's not the best, but it has ways for me to sort some posts at the top. maybe in time i'll put more time into it. :)
Daish said…
That little girls is so funny!
brenda said…
You made me cough! I had laughed twice today without coughing. Then i read your blog about the spider webs in the dryer...i laughed really hard which indeed made me cough. Oh well, it was worth it!!
I miss you all!!

Popular Posts