Product Testimonials

Do you have any products that you just love in your life? Things that really work wonders? Well, there are two that I've been marveling over lately, and decided to do an endorsement for both of them. (Plus, I figured it would give me a post with some thrilling visuals.) :)

Wonder product #1:

Auro Earache Relief Ear Drops

Jaret and I found these at a health food shoppe in Florida about two years ago. Apparently one of us was suffering from some ear pain, and so we invested in these drops. They works wonders! As soon as we apply a few drops to the affected ear; wallah-no more pain! They have been tested by other members of our household as well. Avi attests to their effectiveness, as did Andie, when she lived here.

Of course an infant can't tell you a lot, but her mother will give her testimonial for her. She was pulling on her ear during her most recent feeding, fell asleep while eating, only to awaken as soon as I laid her down and then would not settle. I tried leaving her to wiggle and moan for a bit, hoping she'd fall back to sleep, to no avail. So I went downstairs, grabbed my trusty drops and (after some struggle with this crazy moving baby) got some in her ear. I laid her back on her pillow, she groaned and moaned about 5 seconds and has been sleeping peacefully ever since.

We ran out of them the other day, and I feared they may be hard to find again, since we found them in an obscure place the first time. So I went online to place an order (feeling sad because we needed them that night) only to find them at the Walgreens site. I promptly drove to my local Walgreens, in hopes that they would be there, and found a bottle waiting for me on the shelf. How lovely!

So enough of that.

Wonder product #2:
Xlear Nasal Wash (such glamour!)

Now this may not be helpful to you if you don't struggle with sinus issues, but for any of you who do, you just may be glad to learn of this product. Anytime I start feeling "sinusy", I begin to use Xlear. I spritz a few squirts up each nostril several times a day. The product says that it clears away allergens, infection, etc. I know it has kept me from getting an out and out sinus infection many times. Often when I'm coughing at night from the post nasal drip part of a cold, and I use some of this, my cough stops. It's great!

This one I've only seen at health food stores, but you can order it online, as well.

So these are my offerings as the cold and sickness season comes upon us. Does anyone else have products that you can't say enough good about?

Comments

Jami said…
Very good to know Shar!! Hmmm, right now I'm a big believer in Niquil and Dayquil (the capsules)as I'm using them often for this silly cold I have! More glamour!

But seriously, they've been working!! :)

Are you coming next weekend for Christmas? I miss you!
Wee said…
Hi Shar,
I hope it's okay that I post here on your blog. Such a fun post! I was excited to hear your testimonials on these two products. I'm a firm believer in taking a more natural approach to our ailments as much as we can. We use garlic ear drops; different brand, but with similar effects. Probably what I use the most are essential oils, which cover many different issues (coughs, sore throat, flu, ear pain, itchy/dry/burned skin, rashes, sore muscles, immune booster, stomach pain/nausea, even when Alex broke his collar bone). The list goes on and on, but I don't wish to bore you. Thanks for sharing!
~Lorelei
Anonymous said…
Hey! I came across your blog- how are you? Love the post...and I'm stocking up on the ear ache stuff. I never know what actually works!
As far as great products on my end? hmm, does Coke count? It's what I live on.
L, Ann and boys said…
Hmmmm...a product to rave about, I like Simple Green for tough laundry stains. I don't dilute it, just spray & scrub then wash.

Also, we use "sweet oil" for little ears around here...I bet it's similar to the stuff you mentioned. It's an olive oil base which helps ease inflamation and kill bacteria. You can get it pretty much anywhere that has a drug store section.

We add sparkling water to fruit juice for upset tummies around here too...it seems to sooth like Sprite but has less sugar. =o)

Fun post. I'm visiting from Sandra's blog. =o)

Andria Schafer
lukeannandboys.blogspot.com

Popular Posts