focus

only 24 more days until avi has completed 1st grade. yes, that's me counting. i asked her today if she would like to make a paper chain for the days left. she said yes, but it's me that needs it. it's been a long year of homeschooling that has culminated in us planning to send her to public school next year. she is very excited, and after a little grieving at the realization that i'm starting the releasing process, i'm really looking forward to it, too.

all this to say, that i need to focus. it feels like a lot of work (read chore) to get school done lately, and i was thinking on vacation how i want to focus more. i feel so scattered and chaotic. one way i'm going to do this is by cutting out time online. which is going to include blogs. if you find me commenting on any of your posts before june 2nd, feel free to admonish me. tata until then!

Comments

Wee said…
I'll miss you, but good for you in making those tough decisions that are best for your family! Blessings on the next 24 days and beyond!
Jane said…
Just when I was getting going....oh well, we all have some hard decisions to make, and it sounds like you made a huge one (sending Avi to public school, that is). We can talk more in person--I guess we'll have to if you won't be online.
Mouseymom said…
Hey! i have been thinking about you and wondering how things were going. i totally applaud you on the watermelon instead of cake for the birthday! Way to be flexible!

now I know that you are not supposed to be blog reading... but here is mine... afrontrowseattoourlife.blogspot.com

Popular Posts