Just stuff

This photo has no event to write about (and is sadly out of focus), but I just had to post it since it is just oozing with her personality. :)

Trying to keep the kids happy while waiting at the doctor's office. Cameras are always a load of fun!

So anyway. Jaret is due to get home late tonight. It hasn't been bad at all, honestly I haven't even really missed him because the three small ones in the house keep me pretty occupied. I've missed his help at bedtime, though. :) I've been so beat by the time I get them all in bed and everything caught up around the house that I go to bed without feeling sad that he's not there, either. It might sound pathetic, but I'm pretty glad when I don't have sad emotions. :)

Faye had a fever from the middle of the first day he left until when she woke up from her nap today. I told him on the phone tonight that sometimes there really is such a stark contrast between our lives. In three days he traveled to and from NYC and galavanted around while I was at home and made it as far as the bus stop three times. And contrasting that to last winter when I was homeschooling and at least once never left the house at all for a whole week, getting to go to the bus stop is progress!!

I took Faye out for a stroller ride tonight. We walked to the end of our street and then turned around to come home. She immediately started crying and saying, "No. No. No. No..." This is the same response we get whenever our van pulls onto our street as well. We're beginning to realize that she apparently finds home a bit dull. :)

Well, that's all for now, but stayed tuned for the next exciting episode entitled, "Frog".

Comments

Jacki said…
What a funny little girl!!! Brian said the pictures look like she wants to be mashed :-).

The part about no no no and finding home a bit dull? made us laugh!!!
love you!

P.s. i love the picture of all 3 at the Dr. Who would have thought to take a picture there??? Obviously you did~~fun! i'm glad her fever is gone!
Daish said…
I can't wait to read the "Frog" post. :)
smw said…
makes me want to mash her, too. :)

and it's really no surprise that she might find home dull, is it?

i'm glad it's gone, too.
Jami said…
cute pics!! love the update!
Heidi said…
I have found myself at home so much more now that I have had Will. I have decided that I am enjoying it more and more. And I have to say that I sometimes don't go farther than my mailbox.

Love you and looking forward to next weekend.

Popular Posts