Faye lately

Here are some new ones from Faye.

One thing she's been saying lately is "SHOO! SHOO! Go way!" to anything that she wants to move. Birds, siblings, toys, parents. Another new line when she wants you is, "Come keek!" (come quick).

This first picture was taken one day when she was sick of me practicing with my camera. She was sick of having pictures taken, even though she was 1/2 distracted by a movie.


One day I went upstairs and was calling to her, but couldn't find her. When she emerged, this is how she was:


I LOVE this little face.
I'll let the video explain further:


As you can see by her sheen in the pictures, this diaper rash cream pretty much covered her entire body. She took a bath, and the oil neutralized a ton of soap. There were no bubbles, no matter how much soap I put in. She was a soft and sweet smelling baby for a day or two after, though!

I continue to find this cream in various spots. It has been found on every bedroom wall in the house, on our futon in the office, and several other places upstairs. :)

Comments

Nichole said…
i think if you put her and hannah together, they could find alot of trouble. i'm picturing 2 similar little children dumping sugar all over your dining room floor - remember that?
Sandra said…
oh goodness...I had a similar experience with Desitin...Elijah had smeared it all over as well and told me he had gotten into sour cream:). Needless to say he didn't have nice soft skin...but red DRIED OUT skin.
Hope it came off the walls and everything else ok and not left oil marks:(
Jacki said…
Oh Faye! i love her little "yes!!"---so innocent!
Christen Leigh said…
Oh my! What a crazy nut!

In response to your comment on my blog-- I wrote a woeful post about my biology class, left it up for an hour or two, and then decided that I didn't like it, so I took it down. That is weird that it still shows on your blog that I wrote it.... stwange!
Wee said…
Such a cute little squirt! And, Faye, I hope I never hear you say, "Shoo Shoo" to me :)
Jane said…
I loved catching up with you dear Shar. Did you get a new camera? That first shot of Faye covering up her face is incredible. Appreciated "traveling" to Disney with you. I missed seeing you guys at church yesterday.

Popular Posts