Avi's Birthday

Once again I am really late getting things posted from our events. But better late than never, right?

Avi turned 9 in August. She got to invite two friends. Eden and Chelby: (cute lively girls.)

Avi had decided she wanted to have a jungle theme, so Smith hung this monkey for the occasion.
Here's the girl of the hour!
Guests:
Rach, Jason and Jackson
Rach had a friend over, but still showed up. I'm sure it was a highlight in Kristen's life to be here. :)
Daish, Creed and Stu
Carolyn
Grandpa and Trec

Grandma

I decided to attempt to make the birthday area look like we were celebrating. It was nothing impressive, just a couple dollar streamers and a couple of balloons, but it looked a lot more festive than normal!

And that about wraps it up. It's hard to believe that I've been at this parenting thing for 9 years. Avi has brought us lots of life and liveliness in that time!

Comments

aklopfen said…
How fun! Happy Birthday Avi....really late!
-Abby
arlan and katie said…
Shar-great party & fun people...I did happen to notice with all your pics that the "rearrange" of the living room has yet to take place...I'll place the blame on the landscape project your finishing up vs. an uncooperative hubby! :)

Kt
Christen Leigh said…
How fun....wish I could have been there! Your living room decor looks gallant. :)

So I wonder when this phone convo is going to occur....i think we have set the record for number of phone tags within a 2 day period. :) I will have my phone ever by my side--fret not!

Popular Posts