Potty Training Prayers

I have thrown around the idea of trying to potty train Faye before the baby comes, knowing that if I'm going to get it done, I need to do it long enough before the baby so she doesn't relapse. I was just kind of thinking I'd wait until later (maybe past 3 years) so it'd be done in a day, but she's been getting yeast rashes that itch her like crazy, so today I'm taking the plunge, and we're working on it.

So if any of you want to offer some prayers that this could go smoothly, I'd be grateful. I'm not feeling the most energetic at this point in my life...

Comments

Heidi said…
Will be praying for you and Faye! And for LOTS of energy!
Jacki said…
I will pray, too. if she is an easy child to train like you were, she will wake up dry in the mornings, and then you can put her on right away, and she may learn fast ( like you did, i think at 2!)

i was never very good at "training", other than that you made it easy! i will pray the same for Faye!
smw said…
thanks for the prayers, both of you! i appreciate it tons. she's done well so far today. no accidents with #1. i'm just praying she'll 'take ownership' of it, because it's not going to stick if i have to take her every half an hour for weeks on end. :) hopefully we'll do this for the next couple days and it will click. we'll see!!
Christen Leigh said…
Praying for much energy for you and much success for little Fayfie-Loo.

I feel like I keep kind of forgetting that you are pregnant, and then all of the sudden I realize that you will be having a boy in only 2 months! ah- so exciting! :)
Jacki said…
how did it go today? dad asked if i have heard from you lately, he must be lonesome! did you hear that he smashed his little finger, got 7 stitches and the top of it is broken :-(
T and M said…
i'll pray for you ( : i am really glad that i didn't try in earnest to train Tait before the baby, but i think Faye will be a quick learner, at least i'm hoping so for your sake!

Popular Posts