Just February so far

Despite the cold and the fact that some of our family members seem to have cabin fever at this point in the winter, we have had some fun things going on to keep us distracted. Avi's choir sang the national anthem at a fundraiser basketball game that her teachers played. Unfortunately, the kids were facing away from us as they sang.
But Avi helped remedy that by turning around to bow to our side at the end.

Faye enjoyed this sucker, and also had some really sour candies.

We have some hysterical videos of her face as she bites into them. This picture is a little idea of the videos.

After our blizzard, Jaret was snowed in and worked here one day. At one point the kids asked him to come play in the snow. I was so glad he was home so they didn't ask me. :) (Although drive to try to be a decent parent propelled me out for 15 minutes or so.)
Faye could hardly move-the snow was so deep.

Building a little fort under our fort.


Snow angels

My brief appearance outside. (I know. I really need some updated snow stuff, but who wants to spend money on something you hate?)
I'm not sure what this picture was from. But it was too sweet not to post...

Comments

Popular Posts