January in Picture

This was one evening at Mom and Dad's. Somehow all the kids came and gathered around the fire and a song started. Very cozy.
A creation that Smith made of clay in church one Sunday

Faye enjoying her hand me down sleeping bag. Avi got a new one at Christmas.
Faye was always wanting to build snowmen, but I hate the cold. One day Avi took Faye out to play and they made this snowman. They also took all these pictures.







Snuggling with Daddy after supper

Picture that Smith took of some of his favorite toys
Alfalfa
Some craziness that makes me nervous

Enjoying an icicle

Found written on our shower wall
This was actually today, not in January, but it's a picture of Faye and the food she requests about 5 times a day. Cheese.

Comments

Christen Leigh said…
I loved this!! A few comments:

-Smith is such a good artist in every way. Seriously, I think the most I made with play dough in church was a box or snowman!

-What cute,cozy times singing and cuddling. :)

-Avi's shower note is so sweet and cute!

-I love how Faye is munching on the carrot in the snowman pictures.


Annnnnddd I haven't talked to you in weeks, so I shall be calling in the near future! K bye!
Heidi said…
LOVING Avi's note on the shower wall! It's amazing how the love of our Lord just penetrates a heart newly given to Him.

Popular Posts