Missed pictures

These are all random pictures I somehow overlooked getting in here before.  The first two are of our 2011 Christmas program at church.  A girl from church had gotten a couple of pictures, and sent them to me a little while ago.


The endlessness of these kleenexes was making him mad.  I guess he's the type that likes to see a project completed.  :)
 Taking a walk at an old fort after a Sunday night supper with my mom and dad
 Served church lunch in the spring
 Crazies with crazy hair.  :)
 Pictures Jaret got on the way to work one morning this spring.  Aren't they beautiful?!!



 Avi's first time mowing the lawn.  Jaret said it was the day he's been waiting 10 years for.  :)
 Tadpoles found at church cleaning.
 Brothers.  I think this is the SWEETEST picture ever.  The little honeys.  :)
 Moon roof fun.
 A favorite activity-pushing his car down the hill.
 First girl cousin!  Navy!
 Family bike ride
 She had to stop and pick some flowers and run them up to me.  So sweet.  :)
 Probably more excited about Dad's birthday present than Dad himself.  :)
 Thomas is well loved.  By the baby and his parents.  :)

Comments

leah said…
Aw this is fun! I love random updates and life's tidbits :)
Pam said…
Love the pictures, Shar!
Love you! Aunt Pam
Jacki said…
i love every one of the pictures!! i could comment on each one!!

Navy is a little dolly!
Love the girls singing in the program-priceless, Smith with the Legos, Pierce with the kleenex----the outside ones, Jaret's walk--all of them!
Shar~
I love your pictures. I agree, the pic of Smith and Pierce are so cute!

Popular Posts