Loving

Here we go again! Something I'm loving recently is a new song by Kristene DiMarco. Her "It Is Well" song ministered to us during some of the worst parts of the cancer aftermath. We then got that album, "Mighty", and it soothed us to sleep on troubled nights and gave me a place to weep and praise for many months. Every song is faith affirming.

I was exploring iTunes music for some new praise songs and found a single that was recently released. It's called "Take Courage". The words are amazingly pertinent, once again, to where I'm at on this journey, and in general I just love the passion in her work. If that sounds like music you would enjoy, check it out! (Just FYI-I personally like the live version better than the radio one.)

What are you loving lately?

Comments

T and M said…
Hey, I like your new blog look! well done
This song was so encouraging. We've loved "It is well" too. amazing how music ministers in such unique ways. It's going to be really cool to experience music and singing in heaven.
T and M said…
One more thing...I never responded to your blog question...what I'm loving lately is
the song "King of my heart"
watercolors! enjoying learning lots of new stuff at a local class
reading "Nanette's Baguette" to my kids
smw said…
Agreed. Can't imagine what the music there will be like when there is such good stuff here!!

I'm going to check that song out. and I love knowing you are pursuing watercolor. It makes me happy in my heart for you. :) and I love kids books, so i'm checking that one out, too. :)
smw said…
ps-thanks for the compliment on the blog. it was actually really easy, but gave me a great deal of joy. :)
The blog face-lift looks great!

I'll have to check out those songs!

Popular Posts