7 things

so, since i've been tagged and some of you are anxiously awaiting 7 things about me, here they are. as boring as can be, since my brain doesn't function real well lately, and i'm not sure i'm all that interesting to begin with...

1-"philly from the farm" has been going through my head the past couple of days. it's a rendition of "jenny from the block" done by my dear brother. ask him about it sometime. :)

2-with all the stress around here lately, i'm struggling to eat enough. (so my body doesn't go into 'starvation mode', or whatever they call it.) not usually my problem!!

3-i've always thought it would be fun to be a singer. in truth i'm too shy in front of people to have ever been able to perform, but it sure sounds fun!

4-i like hobbies like reading, cooking/baking, knitting or crocheting, but i hate things like scrapbooking. this is on my mind lately, as i try to complete scrapbook pages for my siblings, and i'm faced with my pathetic lack of talent in this area.

5-i've never had a pedicure or a manicure, but i'd love have a pedicure to get rid of callouses.

6-i often think of stopping this blog because it's so hard to think of what to write. (can you tell i'm getting desperate for 7 things here?)

7-i hope to be a snowbird as soon as it's feasible and practical. i think my husband agrees, as of last year.

so there you have them. seven heart stoppingly fascinating things about me.

Comments

Nichole said…
shar - you are too hard on yourself. i'm glad to have found your blog and learn a little bit more about you. everyone has something to say - don't worry about it.
and i do not like to scrapbook either :( those wedding pages are so daunting to me
Tami said…
I hate scrap-booking as well! Sharlin...I'm coming out to Leo and giving you a pedicure. I am. I want to come out for Rachel's personal shower...we should do it then!
I love reading your blog...I'd be sad if you didn't post anymore. Actually, I was going to ask you if I can put a link to it on the huber blog or if you want to keep it private?
Christen Leigh said…
Yah scrapbooking isn't my thing. Why not just put all the pictures in a nice album?

Or maybe I am just bitter because I still haven't even started either one for Phil or Rach. :)
Jami said…
I agree keep blogging - but don't feel pressure to post unless you want to. I'm sorry you have so much stress right now. I love you lots!!
Sandra said…
sorry you don't enjoy scrapbooking...I find it rather soothing and "me time" when kids are in bed. Of course I don't do it everyday...I do it in spurts about 3 times a year to be exact and when I do it I do it for a whole week straight. I was thrilled to get a page for rachel...however so you know, I couldn't fit it all on one page, so I think Im sending you 4 or 5 pages. Your mom should give them to you at the personal shower.
Oh and blog when you can...don't stress over it, we do love reading up on your lives however so keep don't stop now:)
Pam said…
Dear Shar,
I check my nieces and nephews blogs every day. It helps me feel a little more connected, since I don't get to see any of you very often. Please don't stress over it, but don't stop blogging either. Just do it when you feel the urge.

Love you,
Aunt Pam

Popular Posts