update on life (faye)

i'll save you all the nitty gritty details, but things are up and down around here. it seems like everything we do helps with the acid reflux problem in some way, but hurts in another. i feel in my gut that she will grow out of this by 1, like they say almost all babies with acid reflux do. i am just hoping and praying that it starts gradually getting better here soon. the last few days have been back downhill again.

tonight i was struck with what a blessing smith and avi are during this time. they make her so happy-much more so than jaret or i. they are playful and cheery and fairly unencumbered. they entertain her and watch over her. it is a blessing that we're dealing with this with our 3rd and not our 1st. (though i pity them because i'm very short tempered lately because of the stress.) poor, dear little honeys.

anyway...

looking forward to 6 months from now when i can say (Lord, willing. please, Lord be willing!), "whew! i'm glad we're through that!"

Comments

Tami said…
Shar...I hope that the days of you looking back on this time come soon!!!! It's so cute to hear of smudge and aviah being such good little friends to her.
Praying for you and thanks for the update!!!
Nichole said…
oh, shar, i think of you and pray for you daily. hang in there. when faye is out of this it will seem like such a short time in the scheme of it all. praise God your other little ones are helping with the entertaining part :)
and just to let you know someone else is going through it, too...hannah is now teething on top of the reflux - yea!
megs @ whadusay said…
I love watching siblings interact when it is on a positive vein like that! Praying for you guys. Unhappy babies make life a little harder don't they.
smw said…
just wanted to thank you all your for love, support, and prayers through this. it is appreciate so much.
~shar
Christen Leigh said…
Shar..... I am praying for you often, even if we never talk anymore!! I am glad I get to see you tomorrow! You'll have to fill me in on what I am supposed to be doing for this shower. I haven't been too much help thus far, I fear.... :)

Avi and Smith ARE little dearies, aren't they? I miss them, too!!
Tami said…
i couldn't get anyone to work for me on saturday, so i can't go to rachel's shower...I'm bitterly disappointed.
Jami said…
Praying for you Shar! Love you!!

Popular Posts