ahhhhh...

Well. Can you believe there's a new post here? Chris, are you missing the "oops"?

So I'm back into the 'mother of three small children' mode. And honestly, I'm loving it. It has been a long and draining transition, with a host of emotions. But at the end of the day, we are enjoying life with our little ones again.

I find myself feeling happy as I pick up endless messes, accumulate a large pile of ironing that was supposed to be done yesterday and probably won't be done 'til needed, have a pile of paperwork to catch up on, spend the evenings playing catch up, do all the sweeping, cleaning, and table setting, and laundry myself. All the types of things that a mom with 3 small kids experiences. I LOVE my life!!

Comments

Rebekah said…
Sharlin! I'm so glad the "oops" is gone too! :)

It's so good to hear how good you're doing with your little family. I'm glad that you guys were able to come to a decision. We love you guys and it was so good to talk to you yesterday.
Christen Leigh said…
ooops! You posted! :)

Welcome back, Shar. I am so thankful for you and your new-found zest in life! :)

Love ya!

-Christen
Jami said…
That's great Shar!!
Heidi said…
Shar, it's so good to hear such a sigh of contentment in your post! -Good to see you posted! :)

-Heidi
Heidi said…
I guess I should clarify that it was Jarod and Heidi, since you have two Heidi Rinks that you know.
Sandra said…
glad to see you haven't given up on posting. Keep them coming. I just found out thru christen's blog about Andi going to another foster home.
Sandra said…
Ive tagged you sharlin. Thought we all could learn a bit more about you:)
Rebekah said…
I've tagged you too!

Popular Posts