Can't leave Smudgy out

Though I don't have any stunning footage of late, he continues to say cute, sweet, funny things.

A couple of weeks ago, he was talking about how he didn't want to grow up and said, "I know! We can go to Nevowand!" (neverland). I was to go with him and be his mommy and never grow up, too, I guess.

On Friday evening we had some people at our house. As one of the dads was leaving he said to Smith, "Do you want to come home with us?" Smith replied, "No. I want to stay here in this nice place." Sweet when you're the mommy, but perhaps lacking some tack towards the guests. :)

Comments

Wee said…
Shar, you sharing your kids with us makes me "happy" too! I really appreciate this avenue of being connected, so keep things a'comin'!
Jacki said…
I have a feeling he will be a VERY loyal husband! (unless he stays at home devoted to his Mom, ha)
megs @ whadusay said…
Just this morning Simon told me he wanted to stay his size forever. I couldn't help but agree. :)
Nichole said…
I can relate with Smith :) I remember wanting to be small and 5 forever and never leave home. It would sometimes make me cry because I knew it would never happen. Thanks for sharing your kids with us. i've have enjoyed all these posts.
Jami said…
I love Smudge quotes!! Keep em coming!

Love you!

Popular Posts