February Fun

I helped at Smith's Valentine party at school
Marley doing her craft
Abbi doing hers
The completed project
Mol reading the class a story

Me and most of my girl cousins on my dad's side went for an weekend getaway together. They are such a fun and wonderful bunch of girls. I just love them all.

Mom and Dad were on their way home from Hawaii (just got in from the airport) and met us at the Cheesecake Factory where they bought us all lunch. Such good parents.


One afternoon I decided to paint my toenails with Avi for some girl bonding time. In the course of the event the kids found the box of makeup where I put items that don't seem to be a good fit for me, but I can't bear to throw away. So they all started liberally applying all they could get their hands on.


I did Faye's, which can probably be guessed by the fact that you can't tell she has any on. :)



Guess who did mine?
I know I really should have more pride than to put these in a public domain, but oh well... :)

Comments

T and M said…
i'm glad you put goofy makeup pics on a public domain ( : That makes you a fun mom & makes for an authentic blog!
Rebekah said…
those last two were so hillarious shar!! also, i just "love" the "lovely" pics of me on the weekend :) ha ha. What fun memories!!

Also, your family nights sound so fun. I just have no energy to even think of something like that! I really should though.

Love ya!
emilykate said…
Okay, I just have to say it's so weird that you and Mol were so close and now have kids in the same class.

Fun pictures!
heidi said…
I just love all your posts! Probably 'cause your kids are so stinkin' cute! Also, so fun to see more pictures from the girl weekend...since I didn't take any pictures.
Sandra said…
how great to have abby, marley and smith in the same class. Sure wish Elijah had some church friends in his class at school:(.
Shar you look beautiful no matter what...you are always so beautiful!

Popular Posts