Nawsty ('nawst' pronouced like 'gnost' in 'gnostic')

This is a new word that Faye has invented. Not too long ago she wasn't terribly thrilled with something that I'd told her, and she said, "Nawsty wittle mommy," with a half serious, half goofy look on her face. I said, "What does 'nawsty' mean?" "Naughty," was the reply.

Today I was putting on her socks and shoes and was about to brush her hair when she grabbed the brush and said, "Your hair wooks nawsty. I'm gonna bwush it." In this case, I'm assuming that nawsty meant 'nasty'.

Oh, this girl makes me laugh.

Comments

Tami said…
SOOOO funny!!! I like that little girl.
Jacki said…
Don't you love the comments they make??

Funny Faye!
Jon y Amy said…
Oh my. I about split a gut imagining her saying "nawsty wittle mommy".
Christen Leigh said…
Hehe what a funny goof.

"I'm a fawst wittle guwl!!" (said in the midst of many pant-pant-pants)

:)

I hope you have your baby SOON!
Daish said…
oh little faye! i just love that goof!

Popular Posts