Caught up!







 I seriously know cats are not captivating, etc., but since this is for my scrapbook, I'm including these pics.  This pillow was up straight on the bed; had been nicely made for hours.  The kitty came in for a little in the evening, as he does occasionally.  Jaret called me into our room as said, "Do you see anything?"  If you look very closely, you can see a black tail there.  Tiree had totally hidden himself under the pillow.  We aren't experienced in the ways of cats, so we find these things interesting and humorous.  :)

 Laundry  :(

 Surprise birthday party for Chad
 Just want to be like sister.

Comments

smw said…
your laundry pile looked familiar in a horrible kind of way! lately we've been folding laundry while watching movies. We're in the middle of Martin Chuzzlewit right now ( : maybe you need a good long movie?

mandy-i accidently deleted your comment instead of posting it, so copied and pasted w/ my account. :)

Popular Posts