Kiddies

Faye wanted to do the exercise video that I finished this morning.  At the beginning the exercise instructor says, "We're going to burn some serious body fat."  Faye said, "I imn't (am not) fat.  Only my mom is... Kinda." 

The other day we were in the school drop off line, running late.  Smith is very panicky about time, and was in a stew about it.  Faye always on the look out for how to instruct someone in the proper attitude, etc. said to Smith, "Those people in the white car are late, too.  Poor people. They only have a little car.  Theirs has only one or two seats in the back, and we have lots and LOTS of seats in the back of ours!"   Poor things.  I bet they wished they could trade their Mercedes for our minivan.  ;)

This was some good information in the form of a poem left in the shower for me by Smith.  :)

Comments

emilykate said…
Totally cracking up at these...

Popular Posts