Money Thoughts

Thinking about the national deficit, and the financial cliff that we are supposed to be about to go over; it seems there is not enough talk about cutting spending in huge, (to me) obvious areas. It reminded of this little film that I had the privilege of seeing many moons ago. 

Worth you 2 minutes.  Pretty funny.  :)  Sorry there's a commercial first and it looked like it was going to go on to play something else after.  I have no idea what.  So that's just a little heads up.
http://www.hulu.com/#!watch/1389

There has to be a senator or congressman I could send this to who would appreciate it and pass it along to his cohorts.  :)

Comments

arlan and katie said…
LOVED.IT....I laughed :)
Enjoyed that immensely :)
leah said…
oh my word--this is so funny. and so sad! :)

Popular Posts