Little happenings

I should have done a bunch of posts over the last couple of months, but I'm doing them all in a big bunch again.

Avi dressed as the little girl from "Cat in the Hat" for their Dr. Suess parade at school.
Smith with his hair as he prefers it. Slicked down. Not a strand striking any kind of upward pose.
These two got dressed to go outside by themselves one day late in winter. It was getting warm, and this is what they came up with. The ice cream cones they have are actually bubbles, but they carry them around and pretend they are eating them. They seem to get about as much pleasure out of pretending as they would from the real thing. :) Anyway, their costumes cracked me up, so I had to get a few shots. (Please ignore the color experimentation on the wall behind them.)
Friends Faye found at a resale store. Wagon and all. She picked them all out while I was looking and pulled them around like there was no question that they were hers. It was really kind of cute. What mom could resist? As it turned out, I paid a dollar and a couple cents for it all.
I think she especially loved them since we'd just been to Disney World. She calls Minnie, "Mickey", and she pulled them around for days, as you can see below.

Comments

Wee said…
Faye, I just love you! Those kinds of bargains are the best! Cute post!
Christen Leigh said…
Wowzas--many posts! These pictures are SOO cute! Smith's hair is hilarious, but I think it is so adorable. And how fun that they dressed up like that!

Aww my heart melts. Maybe if I can have kids as cute as yours I will be able to tolerate it.... ;)
Jacki said…
Avi looks very cute in her outfit--

Smith's hair makes us smile, as well as the outfits he and Faye put together!! How funny.-----

---and it is fun to see Faye with her little animals in a wagon!

Popular Posts