Daily Light on the Daily Path

This is a new devotional that I came across. I am loving it for the following reasons:

  • It's only scripture. I really didn't want something that had one verse with a lot of exposition on it.
  • I don't have to figure out where to read. There's a morning section and an evening section, and all the verses are printed right there for me.
  • It gives guidance to my thoughts because it has a 'theme' verse for morning and evening, and then all the other verses that are selected connect in some way to the theme verse.
Basically it's everything I'd been wishing I had, and I'm really happy for it. :)

Comments

Jacki said…
This sounds like a nice plan for times when i don't have a "plan". I'd enjoy looking at it !
Leslie Ringger said…
isn't that just the best feeling! to find something new that gets you excited about the word... sometimes a little hard to fine, i'm sad to say.

hey, will i see you this weekend?
Christen Leigh said…
That is lovely!

Good devotionals are always a plus!

Popular Posts