Early June

Well, today I'm getting caught up, at least a little, on the events of the summer. First was Carolyn's graduation.
Clearly we had a difficult time getting everyone to look at the same time. :)
Smith enjoyed this graduation balloon long after the festivities were over.
Jaret and I went to Chicago for a business/getaway trip for a few days. The kids stayed with my mom, and Smith had a lovely time pretending he hadn't already opened his birthday presents, and had a whole open session just for our benefit.
Here is Avi with a wrist full of the kids' favorite new fad. Even Faye has silly bands. Jaret wishes he would have thought of this product. A fast, easy money maker.
A little snippet of Smith's birthday re-enactment.

Comments

megs @ whadusay said…
I'm finding silly bands everywhere in my house too, they are quite the fun little fad. Kinda remind me of the charm bracelts we had as kids only those were so much cooler!

Popular Posts