Smith's 6th Birthday

My sweet little buddy. I love this smile.
He got to invite two friends in addition to family, and he had Gage and Adam. Both friends from church.

Getting excited about what's inside






Baby Trec
Cake time
One very fun part of the evening was a pinata. My kids have always wanted one, and a neighbor of my mom's gave the kids this one when they were visiting. She made it herself. My mom filled it with all kinds of treats. We used a long pole from our deck project. The pinata had a base made from a cardboard box, so this was NOT an easy pinata to break!!
This was a wonderful moment of my life. Not sure what it says about me, but it felt SO GOOD to hit this pinata with all the strength I could muster. Maybe that's what I should have for my birthday. :)
So another year and another party.

Comments

Popular Posts