And Another

Yes, it's spring break! I'm finally getting this blog caught up!
I love this picture. It's such a perfect capturing of Faye's personality.

Here you see a few examples of children writing all over themselves. :( Not my favorite of their activities, but I figured I should save some of the pictures for remembrance sake.


Pierce and a little friend from church. Neither of them were being very well behaved during the service, so we found ourselves together in the foyer.
Aves

A nice new perch. A good view out the window. :)









Today we went to set up a saving account for Pierce, and Avi started talking about her savings and when she'll use the money to buy a car and go to college. Smith informed us that he isn't going to buy a car. He's going to buy a 4 wheeler instead. He asked what he'll do when it rains, and I suggested an umbrella. He didn't respond, so either that was an acceptable idea, or he was in la la land. Faye piped up from the back that she was going to buy a car with lots of seat, because, "I hope to have wots of childwen. Because I WUV babies. Day are SO cute."

Comments

T and M said…
I love the belly button bullseye! that pic of pierce & indi was cute too ( :

Popular Posts