Faye's Birthday

It drives me nuts how whenever I add a photo from instagram to this blog, I can't place it where I want it, so we have Faye's help on decorating her cake to start off this post. :)

Faye and Abby. I think Faye thought it was really princessy to kiss her hand. :)


Faye and Creed

Now I'm conveniently posting a failing at the end of these pictures, so maybe no one will get here. :) I am supposed to sit at the table for every bite, but I got distracted and ate in front of the computer. The point of sitting at the table is so I'm not distracted by other things while eating, and therefore way overeat mindlessly. I can see by my ending calories tonight that the computer is obviously a big distraction.

Comments

Jacki said…
Such cute and fun pictures!! i am impressed with your cakes, cupcakes, etc!!
arlan and katie said…
Hey Shar...you have challenged myself, as I now try and adhere to the 2 sweets/day concept while eating everything at the table!
Have fun this weekend with the K & M brood!

Miss you guys,
Kt

Love the bday party!
L, Ann and boys said…
oh the computer...I have a laptop up in my room that is older and password protected so the boys don't mess with it. It's a quiet corner...and the fridge is a floor down. I understand completely the "hey my toast is gone...I don't even know if I put jam on it or not". =)
smw said…
you're sweet mom. :)

katie, i'll think of you when i'm wising i could have more than two sweets. :)

andria-glad to know i'm not the only one. :)
Christen Leigh said…
Her little face expressions crack me up. :) Looks delightful!
Sandra said…
i just need to clarify from the previous post on dieting,etc.
It was brought to my attention that it was NOT Karel Anliker that told me to only eat when hungry, but yes she is the one that told me about the handful of peanuts...but rather my mother who told me to only eat when your stomach growls. Sorry for any misconfusion.
Happy birthday to sweet little faye...she is adorable!!
smw said…
sandra, it's nice for you to give your mom credit. :)
Jacki said…
seems like you're doing a good job!!!!
smw said…
thanks, mutti! :)

Popular Posts