Pierce's Birthday and I'm caught up!

The party guests:



Starting supper happy!


The cake





Comments

Rebekah said…
He is so adorable Shar! And I LOVE the cake! So creative!
smw said…
thanks, rebekah. :)
L, Ann and boys said…
I can't believe our little little ones are one already. =) He is such a doll baby =)

The cake is super fun too.
Christen Leigh said…
Aw I loved being part of this celebratory occasion. :) I love that little Piercey!
smw said…
Chris, we loved having you, and Ann, I CAN'T believe they're one! It feels like I was just waiting on him to arrive.
Tami said…
Shar, you'd been lost from my feed, but you're back in and soooo good to read up on the posts I've missed! Also, just wanted to say thanks to you AND Avi for the sweet comment left on my last post!!
smw said…
i'm glad we're back together, tami. :)

Popular Posts