A post that reflects my positive nature today

I HATE shopping.

Comments

Christen Leigh said…
Haha--- I went shopping today and came to a very similar conclusion.....on the plus side, I came home with as much money as I left with! :)
Jacki said…
You are funny. what happened?
Sandra said…
Hmmm, now this is a post that I would tend to leave:). Im not sure your reasons for hating to shop are the same as mine, but mine tend to form around these little bodies that are always with me which makes for a NOT FUN day of shopping.
smw said…
i hate shopping in general, if i have specific things to find, because it seems i seldom find them. but anyway, yesterday i was trying to find stuff for moving smith to a real bed. Trying to figure out who was going to share rooms, how to coordinate stuff, and how to not spend $600 on stuff i didn't like that well. it seriously stressed me out all day. i was a grouch. (the kids will most assuredly agree.)
T and M said…
( : i had the exact same wednesday. remind me to tell you about tait & I at jefferson pointe.

On the other hand, room planning sounds kind of fun. Maybe it would be worth a trip to Ikea? We were there last weekend and they have such great kids stuff...

Popular Posts