Preschool Graduation

Smith is officially a preschool graduate. Last week there was a ceremony for all the kids that are going on to kindergarten next year. I guess I didn't think too much about what to expect, but it was adorable. First they all walked in to "Pomp and Circumstance", as you can see in the video at the bottom. They all filed onto risers and waited for their names to be called to go and receive their 'diploma'. My camera was set on night vision, which I didn't realize 'til afterwards, so the first couple pics are horrible, but you get the idea.
Smith and his teacher.Church friends who are graduating, too.
Smith and his friend Hannah. She's known in our house as 'the girl who like transformers'.
Smith and Drew. Definitely the boy that Smith connected with the most. He talked about him quite a bit.
A better picture of Smith and his teacher.
I forgot to tell any of the family about the event until the afternoon of, but Dad showed up with a graduation card and money. :) The Wieland boys below.
Mom, Dad, and graduate
Aunt Rachie showed up in time for the reception.
He loved his time at preschool and was sad to see it end. It was a good experience, and the night of his last day he prayed and thanked God that he gets to go to kindergarten after his summer break, so I'm feeling pretty good about it all, too.

Comments

T and M said…
oh my, that is quite adorable ( :
Christen Leigh said…
Oh my word! This is so stinking adorable!! :)

Popular Posts