Christmas Crafts

Jaret brought home little ornaments for the kids to put together, which they had a lot of fun doing.
I was sick over Thanksgiving, and so instead of going to a large family gathering, all of us stayed home except Avi. My parents let her stay with them at the hotel, and when she came home she brought a ginger bread house kit that my dad had picked out for the kids who had to stay home. Jaret did it with them that Sunday night, and they had a ball. They were dying to eat it, but they were told they'd have to wait 'til after Christmas. Brings back memories of me snitching pieces of the trim off my piano teacher's ginger bread mansion. :) :( Sometimes I look back and think I had to have been quite the kid.







Comments

Rebekah said…
SO FUNNY about you sneaking candy off of your piano teacher's gingerbread house!! Ha ha!!!

Popular Posts