More Christmas Memories

We had Christmas at Jaret's parents the day after Christmas. It's always a fun evening. Long with lots of gifts from one and all.


I don't think this face reflected his feelings on his gift. :)
Then on New Year's Day, we traveled out to my mom's hometown for her family's Christmas. We haven't been in a few years, and it was fun to be back. We shared a table with these two. Somehow I doubt life is dull with good 'ol Steph. :)

The kids deciding on the spot that they wanted to take part in the program. Mom kindly went up with them. Very sweet, since I had no intention of doing so. :)


Avi performed the 12 Days of Christmas with her 2nd cousin, Lindsey, but all I got was a video of that. :( They did little actions for it, and were pretty good/cute. :)
GrandmaAnd last, but not least, breaking and eating the gingerbread house. A long awaited pleasure.


Pierce was eating with his back to the kids.

He was very curious about what was going on. :)




Comments

Wee said…
Great post! Oh, and BTW, I just LOVE those two people in the first picture:)

Popular Posts