School Christmas party
Two bored boys. Big brother gets the idea to take little brother on a stroller ride. Fun for all.
My grocery pals
A funny story about Faye's hairpiece. Faye was buckled into her car seat, and our cat, Tiree, hopped into the van. I had to run in to get Pierce, and I told her I'd get him out when I came back. When I came back Faye was crying and her hairpiece wasn't in sight. She told me Tiree took it. Apparently he had seen the feathers floating tantalizingly and pounced up and grabbed it off her head. I think it scared her to death. Poor girl. I told her that I'd make sure not to put hair things in that looked like birds when Tiree was around again.

Comments

Christen Leigh said…
hahaha. Poor little Faye. :) I miss you all! Maybe we'll see you some this weekend? I believe we'll be in leo. :)

Popular Posts